July 30, 2010 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Yazsoft today released Speed Download 5.2.19. Developed exclusively for Mac OS X, Speed Download is an easy to use, powerful and reliable download manager. Speed Download sets a higher standard for download manager innovation, and is expressly designed to be a central, unified hub for almost all downloading and file transfer activities. This major new update continues to enhance and tweak the performance of Speed Download to ensure utmost reliability.
Some Key New Features in Version 5.2.19:
* New: Updated components for tighter compatibility with Safari 5.
* Fixed: SD should properly allow for downloading and installing of Safari Extensions.
* Updated: Various other tweaks.
* US English, French, and Polish
* Requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; Snow Leopard ready
* 19 MB Hard Drive Space
* Internet connection
* Any popular Mac OS X Internet browser
"The fastest, most complete most recommended download manager for the Mac." - MacReview
Regular Pricing and Availability:
* $25: 1 User license
* $40: 2 User license (Save $10)
* $75: 5 user license (Save $25)
* Upgrade pricing available to qualified users
Discounted promo bundles for all our products are available on our secure Kagi store. Speed Download has been downloaded over 20 million times and met with praise from reviewers, web authors, developers, and beta testers. We are a team dedicated to developing quality software for the Macintosh platform. Thanks to all for your support.
The Yazsoft team came together in 2001 to develop software expressly for the Mac platform. With an emphasis on total customer satisfaction, Yazsoft makes up a development team of 5 professionals, each responsible for coding, marketing, and total customer support. As Yazsoft's spotlight product, Speed Download is regularly updated to ensure optimal performance at all times. Copyright (C) 2001-2010 Yazsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.