April 21, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Mainz, Germany - LittleAppleScripts is pleased to announce the release of Baywatch 1.5.1. Baywatch is an AppleScript Studio Application that catches an eBay auction and sticks the information right into iCal. A reminder alarm for the auction ending can be set in the preferences. With Baywatch eBay auctions can easily be organized in iCal and no auction will be missed.
With only one click you can add the eBay auction you want to keep an eye on directly into iCal. Baywatch creates a new calendar and the auction (as well as all future auctions) will be entered as a new event with the appropriate reminder alarm. The URL of the auction is also stored in the event information so it is quickly accessible. Due to the fact that all the information is stored in iCal, it is very easy to sync it to all kinds of devices like the iPhone or other mobile phones.
There are some additional preferences in which you can choose your default browser, the type and time of the alarm and the timezone setting.
Key Product Features:
* Supports Safari, Firefox, Opera, OmniWeb, Camino, Flock
* Can be used nearly worldwide due to the timezone setting
* Option for setting a reminder alarm before the auction ends
* Full iCal alarm type control with message-, sound- and mailalarm
* Every iCal entry includes the direct link back to the corresponding ebay auction
Safari, Firefox, Opera, OmniWeb, Camino, Flock
USA, Canada, England, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Spain, Netherlands, and Singapur
* Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC & Intel
Pricing and Availability:
Baywatch is Donationware and can be downloaded from the LittleAppleScripts Website.
LittleAppleScripts is an independent software developer located in Mainz, Germany. The goal is to provide useful Scripts and Applications that enhance the users productivity.