December 9, 2010 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Beijing, China - EaSynth announced the newly released V2.60 of ForeUI prototyping tool. ForeUI is a handy tool to create static or interactive prototype for website/software in your mind. Your prototype will be skinnable and you can change its style from "hand drawing" to "wire frame", and to native OS styles. The behavior of prototype can be defined with some intuitive flow charts to handle specific events. The prototype can be exported to wireframe images, PDF documents or DHTML simulation. The created prototypes will be very useful for idea sharing, design review, feedback collection or usability testing etc.
The newly released V2.60 provides a brand new Tree element, which can be used as container to embed other elements. What's more, the new Tree element is interactive in DHTML simulation; you can collapse/expand its nodes, just like manipulating a real tree component.
* Create prototype with low/medium/height fidelity.
* Design interaction with flow charts.
* Switch UI theme freely.
* User defined components/libraries supported.
* Export prototype to wireframe images.
* Export prototype to PDF document.
* Export prototype to clickable DHTML simulation.
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 50 MB Hard Drive space
Special Offer (Dec 6 - Dec 31, 2010):
* $79 per user (save 20%)
* Lifetime usage license
* One year free upgrade
Located in Beijing, China, EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd was founded in 2007 by Xavier Young. The company is dedicated to provide solutions to ease software designing, development and delivery. Copyright (C) 2010 EaSynth Solution Inc. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.