March 8, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Yokohama, Japan - Announcing that Domo Apps, the developers of Textforce, has released their latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application is an extremely helpful, feature-packed text editor that takes users to the cloud. Textforce makes it fast and easy to seamlessly work interchangeably between iPhone, iPad and a PC, and to sync with Dropbox. There is an astounding number of editing tools and this latest major update adds Find/Edit function support, as well as easy, intuitive cursor moving.
For anyone who works with creating or editing documents, Textforce is the answer to a prayer. This text editor is not only packed to the rim with features that make editing and syncing a seamless experience; it allows users to work interchangeably between their iDevices and desktop computer.
That means that a user can create a document on their iPad, edit it on their iPhone then polish it up on their computer. Or the other way around, it doesn't matter which device is used because the application makes everything available for cloud computing. Documents are stored online, so users have access to them from anywhere at anytime. When an internet connection is not available, there is an Offline Mode that still permits document work to be done.
Textforce not only comes with its own set of impressive tools (see features list) but it also allows users to sync smoothly with the Dropbox online storage site. There, users are able to edit and store their text files, with all data automatically saved instantly as they work. A free Dropbox account can be created through the Textforce app. Users are also able to open .txt files in Evernote and GoodReader.
This is just a partial list of the features offered in Textforce:
* Easy, intuitive interface
* Takes users to the cloud
* Allows seamless linking to and working with Dropbox
* Create free Dropbox account from Textforce
* Allows interchangeable access between iPhone, iPad, PC
* Open .txt files in Evernote or GoodReader
* Supports text editing
* Smooth, intuitive cursor movement on iPhone and iPad
* Regular expression search and replacement
* Displays character count
* TextExpander allows insertion of pre-defined snippets
* Supports character encoding; open files in Windows
* View, edit and sync automatically when online
* Work in Offline Mode
* Bookmark and History functions for easy file retrieval
* Auto save while editing data
* Copy/email and copy/move text
* Change settings
* Find/replace support
* Latest version includes FILE MOVE and SAVE AS functions
* On sale for only $1.99 until March 15, 2011; $3.99 thereafter
Impressive Textforce features seem to go on forever. Still, Domo Apps developers have added even more value in this latest update by introducing Find/Edit function support, as well as easy, intuitive cursor moving on the iPhone and iPad.
Until March 15th, Domo Apps is offering Textforce at two dollars off the regular price. The app can be downloaded for just $1.99 but only until the 15th. After that, it returns to its regular selling price of $3.99.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability
Textforce 2.0 is only $1.99 (USD) until March 15, 2011 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Yutaka Yagiura is an iPhone application developer located in Yokohama, Japan. He has talents on developing high quality, useful applications for mobile device platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.