March 16, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Watertown, Massachusetts - Portents is excited to announce the inclusion of its DiskTracker(R) software in this month's TheMacBundles bundle, a collection of 10 excellent Mac titles for just $39.95 (USD).
DiskTracker is the complete disk cataloging and labeling system for Mac OS X. It is the fastest way to manage files, regardless of whether they are on disks connected to a computer, on removable media, on a file server, or even stored in a compressed .zip or StuffIt archive. DiskTracker can easily and automatically scan a media library, then quickly browse or search for items using over 20 different criteria.
DiskTracker has these great features, plus many, many more:
* View the contents of scanned disks in a familiar, easy-to-use Mac OS-style list
* Intelligent background disk scanner scans and updates mounted volumes/servers and removable media
* Scan the contents of StuffIt (all versions, including StuffIt X) and .zip Pro archives
* Drag & Drop copy and move between the Finder and DiskTracker
* Ridiculously fast, multi-parameter searches on 22 different criteria
* Complete disk labeling system for convenient and professional disk label creation and printing
* Create label templates with the built-in editor, featuring powerful file lists and rotatable styled text
* Universal application runs natively on both PPC and Intel Macs
* Mac OS X 10.4.0 (Tiger) or later
* A Macintosh with an Intel or PowerPC processor
In addition to the incredible value of the 12 product bundle, TheMacBundles offers the innovative build-your-own-bundle (BYOB) concept. Choose from a wide variety of highly-rated Mac programs to create a customized bundle for as little as $29.75. DiskTracker normally sells for $30 alone.
Portents has been providing media cataloging and digital asset management software to Mac users since 1997. DiskTracker is copyright 1995-2011 by Portents and Mark N. Pirri. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.