April 17, 2011 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Bucharest, Romania - Independent developer Alexandru Brie announces a special Easter Sale to his popular 'Self Help Classics' iPhone and iPad app, lowering the price down to $0.99 for the following entire month. Self Help Classics is the best selling ebook app collecting the best classic masterpieces in the field of personal improvement, self help, business advice, inspiration and motivation.
First published in January 2009, Self Help Classics is a constant Top Paid Book in all English-speaking countries, with over 5000 5-star ratings and thousands of users reviews, and continuously updated, upgraded and enhanced with new features, improved design and new content.
Version 4.0 (the 4th major update and the 30th overall one) brings out a completely redesigned streamlined user interface, original content now up to 30 books (a long way from 7 in the original version 1.0), a new page flick algorithm improved following users' feedback and, above all, the much asked-for quote highlighting feature: you can now select your favorite quotes from the books and save them as bookmarks to be read later on app's startup or shared with friends via Twitter, Facebook or email.
With pre-included content, bookmarks, full text search, page swipe navigation, night reading mode and autoscroll reading, full iPhone, iPod touch and iPad compatibility, gorgeous on retina displays as well as classic ones, Self Help Classics is the state of the art mobile ebook reader software loved by over one hundred thousands happy users. Together with the quality of the works included (totaling hundred dollars worth of personal improvement and success literature), the app is guaranteed to make reading an effortless pleasure on iPhone devices and iPad as well.
Among the 30 world famous titles included:
* "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill - the most successful motivational book in history
* "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles - primary source for the bestselling The Secret
* "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel
* 'Art and Science of Personal Magnetism' by Theron Q. Dumont - on developing personal magnetism and charisma
* "Dynamic Thought" by H.T. Hamblin - practical course in the Law of Attraction
* "The Art of Public Speaking" by Dale Carnegie - how to verbally persuade and influence others
* "Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie" - inspiring autobiography of America's first self made billionaire
* "Art of Money Getting/Golden Rules for Making Money" by P. T. Barnum
* "Certain Success" by Norval Hawkins - personal branding by the greatest marketing and sales guru of the 1920's
* "Letters from a Stoic" by Lucius Annaeus Seneca
* "Acres of Diamonds" by Russell H. Conwell - the most successful motivational speech of all times
* "As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen
* "Self-Reliance" by Ralph Waldo Emerson
* "The Game of Life and How to Play it" by Florence Scovel Shinn
* "The Way to Wealth" by Benjamin Franklin
* And many more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Self Help Classics - Universal Edition 4.0 normally costs $3.99 (and equivalent amount in other currencies) but is discounted to $0.99 for the period of sale, available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Located in Bucharest, Romania, Alexandru Brie is a independent developer who has been creating great iPhone & iPad apps since the AppStore beginnings. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2011 Alexandru Brie / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.