May 29, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Bandung, Indonesia - LabuGames is pleased to announce the release for it's newest game Wingmen:World War 1.0, an innovative new take of the popular castle defense genre. Fight the battles in the sky with planes and airships instead of the usual infantry themes. With planes flying around chasing each other and doing crazy maneuvers, you will have many times more exciting actions.
Aliens have invaded earth, and Wingmen Corp. is there to defend it while making lots of money in the process.
In Wingmen: World War you take the role of a general in a mercenary company Wingmen Corp; the most successful company in the business of fighting alien invaders. Fighting alien invaders is a serious business, reflected in their motto: War Is Money!
* Unlock and upgrade different types of planes, each with a special upgradeable skill
* Unlock and upgrade a selection of special attacks
* Gain XP for completing missions and use it to purchase upgrades
* Mission performance is rated with Gold, Silver or Bronze medals
* Fight a worldwide campaign missions against the alien invaders
* Massive boss battle, taking inspiration from classic shmup genre
* Easy, Normal and Insane difficulty levels
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 35.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wingmen: World War 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Labu Games is a small two person team based in Indonesia. Founded in September 2010 by Heru &amp; Felix, Labu Games have been developing flash games and looking to expand to other platforms. We share the same enthusiasm for indie game development for it's innovative and fresh ideas, and strive to keep the indie spirit in our games. Copyright (C) 2011 Labu Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.