New and Noteworthy Project Achiever app inspired by personal need
June 14, 2011 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Project Achiever is a simple to use Project management iPhone app by Appsymmetry. In Erryn's experience most Project Management software that she has used in the corporate world is too complex for personal and small business projects such as; setting up a small business website; renovating the house; or planning an overseas trip. While these projects are relatively small, they still have many components and steps that can get out of control if they are not actively coordinated. With a clever timeline structure and easy to use interface that allows users to easily review and update project details as they go, Project Achiever can really drive project co-ordination.
To create Project Achiever, the Appsymmetry team has used a similar innovative user interface to their first app Goal Achiever, which has been featured by Apple on the Appstore several times. They have also drawn on years of experience working as I.T project managers and getting through life's inevitable personal projects like renovating their homes.
Erryn commented, "I confess! Project Achiever has been created from my own personal need. I have been a Project Manager for many years and now manage projects in my own business and around the home. I needed a simple Project Management application on my iPhone. I couldn't find one on the Appstore so we created Project Achiever as our second app and now I use it all the time. I am looking forward to hearing what others think about it and what they want to see in the next version."
Projects vary in complexity, time and effort. Project Achiever has been designed so that people can capture as much or as little detail about a project as they need to. With Project Achiever users can:
* Review their projects and their progress achieving them, using the Goal timeline, Step Timeline and Goal list
* Organize projects into life categories including business, travel, home and family
* Set the project start date and target date to help manage the project over time
* Capture an image that inspires you to keep working on your project
* Update a projects status and keep track of what still needs to be done
* Break the project into achievable steps with their own start date, target date details and status
* Capture project objectives and issues in the project details section
* Share projects with friends and family via Facebook, twitter or e-mail
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Project Achiever 1.1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Appsymmetry is a Technology, Design and Innovation studio, that embraces mobile technology and its potential to improve the way the world lives. Appsymmetry was established in Melbourne Australia in 2010 by E. McRae and B. Johnson. Appsymmetry uses functional and intuitive design to develop innovative and useful applications for leading mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Appsymmetry. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.