August 7, 2011 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - August 04, 2011 - Permeative Technologies, a decent and one of the leading iPhone and iPad Application Development Company has released the updated version of their one of the admirable iPad app 'Dairy Pro for iPad' an Organizer with you always.
Diary pro makes your hectic life easier by providing easy and quick way to record your moments, happenings and secrete messages, day to day experience or comments with text. As well as you can add images or pictures and audio recording to your note, that will cherish your sweet memories this way your iPad will serve the purpose of diary as well as organizer. The Diary Pro Calendar helps you in reminding you about your important appointments, meetings and engagements.
Features of Diary Pro:
* Describe option is to make a new entry of notes, comments and journals.
* Simultaneously add important audio recordings and pictures of the moment via library with the entries.
* Browse option can be used to sort out your entries of notes or journals via calendar.
* The entries can also be browsed by specifically images or audios.
* You can use keywords in the search option to get notes or journals in one touch
* Document background and fonts can be changed for each entries from Preference
* Using Preferences option you can enable, disable and edit password protection to your diary application and contents.
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 16.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diary Pro for iPad 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Permeative is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.