August 7, 2011 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Northport, New York - Jybe Mobile has announced that pixelcam 1.1 for iPhone is now available for free on the iTunes App Store. pixelcam lets you see the world in all its retro 8-bit glory and save the images to your photo library, or post them to Facebook and Twitter. The user can tweak the results by choosing from 3 different color schemes and adjust the pixel size by sliding your finger across the screen.
* Simple, easy-to-use interface
* Shoot video or take snapshots using either the front or rear camera
* See the pixellated results in real time
* Pick from 3 color modes (true color, grayscale, retro game console)
* Adjust pixel size by sliding your finger across the screen
* Post snapshot to Facebook or Twitter, or save it to the camera roll
* Record video (with audio) and save it to the camera roll
* Runs on any iOS device with a camera and IOS 4.3 or later, so you can even run it on your iPad 2 or iPod touch
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
pixelcam 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Jybe Mobile is the mobile software division of Applied Visions Inc (AVI). AVI is leading the way in visualization technology, with a wide range of capabilities and products developed by an exceptionally talented team of engineers, researchers, and designers. From improving homeland security to simplifying complex information on Wall Street, AVI delivers innovative software solutions that make the complex simple. AVI's capabilities include custom development of user-centric applications, serious games applications that apply gaming technology to real-world problems, and visualization for information security and infrastructure protection. Copyright (C) 2011 Jybe Mobile All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.