August 10, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Boras, Sweden - Nilisoft has introduced My Gourmet 1.0, app for the iPhone. The app features easy ways to manage your own recipes and organize them into cookbooks and menus. Although you can search recipes from the mygourmetrecipes database and use them in your collections the main idea behind the app is to create your own recipes. "I created the app because I could not find any app with the features I wanted to manage my own recipes." said Emil Nilimaa founder of Nilisoft. "There are thousands of apps for searching recipes, but none that I could find to manage my own recipes had the features I wanted, so why not make my own?"
* Recipe search (keywords, most viewed, your own, popular and more)
* Cookbooks (create cookbooks and organize recipes into categories)
* Menus (create weekly menus with several different meal types per day)
* Random recipes (single or complete weekly meals)
* News and food articles from members at mygourmetrecipes
* Shop list
The iPhone App is available both as a free Lite version and a full paid version. iPad and Android versions of the App is currently under development and expected for release last quarter of 2011.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Gourmet 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Nilisoft is based in Sweden, but we work with clients from all over the world. We specialize in programming apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. Nilisoft also builds websites, webshops and application servers. Copyright (C) 2011 Nilisoft All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.