September 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Orlando, Florida - Holderness Media Inc. today is pleased to announce the release of Survival Cell 1.0 for iPad devices. Survival Cell for iPad is an exciting new arcade game that puts the player in control of a newly discovered cell type being studied for its strong resistance to bio-engineered disease.
In Phase 1 of Survival Cell, your cell is undergoing timed resistance tests, and has been transplanted inside a human test subject who is overwhelmed with infection. The bacteria and organisms you encounter are aggressive but short-lived, the result of generations of inbreeding and genetic modification. You must outlive the bacteria before the clock runs out.
Your cell is unusually resilient, with the ability to spawn it's own antibiotic-like defense cells in several forms. As you progress through the tests, your cell can learn new defense mechanisms to survive harsher conditions and attacks.
* Simple, addictive gameplay is easy to learn, difficult to master
* Testing conducted in Phases, with groups of levels in each Phase (additional Phases added in future updates)
* Unlock new defense mechanisms as you progress through levels
* Unlock the insanely challenging "critical infection" level
* Original score by electronic artist The Landwhale
* Compatible with iPad/iPad 2
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 17.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Survival Cell 1.0 for iPad is available now for ($1.99) USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Orlando, Florida/United States, Holderness Media Inc. was founded in 2011 by Christopher Rice. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Holderness Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.