Free BigPicture Lite for InDesign CS5/5.5 from Badia Software
September 20, 2011 in Publishing
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Badia Software announces the release of BigPicture Lite for Adobe InDesign CS5/5.5 on the Mac App Store. BigPicture Lite is the free version of BigPicture that displays detailed information about each picture used in an Adobe InDesign CS5/CS5.5 document. It also allows you to open pictures with their default application or any application you choose, change the print status of images, reveal images in folder or document, and view full size previews.
Key features of BigPicture Lite include:
* Picture list with 14 image attributes such as page, size, format, resolution, default application, status and effective resolution.
* Sidebar panel with picture preview and additional attributes.
* Picture full path with convenient pull-down menu.
* Ability to reveal any image in the document or enclosing folder.
* Quick Look preview of any image.
* Ability to change the print status of selected images.
* Contextual menu which allows to open any image with their default application or any application you choose.
* Adobe InDesign CS5 or CS5.5.
* Intel processor
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion
Pricing and Availability:
BigPicture Lite is a free download on the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category.
Badia Software is a leader provider of software for Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress. For more than 13 years, Badia Software has been creating powerful solutions for the printing, graphics and publishing industries. Badia Software is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Copyright (C) 2011 Badia Software. All Rights Reserved. InDesign is registered trademark of Adobe Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.