AppZapp Push/HD 3.7 - Currently free of charge
October 18, 2011 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Falkensee, Germany - ConIT AG Switzerland is now releasing the new 3.7 version of their apps "AppZapp Push/HD"- and the best part is: it's absolutely free for a few days. The mobile app catalog shows now even more information regarding the programs from the App Store, displays free offers and bargains and lets someone manage their own apps. The new 3.7 version offers numerous improvements and enhancements. Starting immediately both versions are being turned into a bargain themselves. For a few days they will be given away for free.
In a nutshell:
* AppZapp Push and AppZapp HD 3.7 have been released
* App-catalog for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* App-store monitoring for new products, top-400 chart and category list
* Bargains, free of charge list, wish list and price alert
* Extensive information about each app with price charts and videos
* New: Price quotes, now-free list, wish list and price alert
* New: Shows the old price of an app
* New: Displays app recommendations
* Price: Free of charge for a few days, instead of $ 0.99/$ 1.99
AppZapp is the perfect tool to gain a quick overview in the overcrowded App Store. When it comes to apps for the iPhone and the iPad or even if the Mac is the topic: The mobile catalog sorts the inventory into numerous lists and charts, making it easy to find the best games, the most popular apps or the latest bargains.
The free-of-charge-lists are always a favorite. They display information regarding apps that are usually offered for a lot of money, but are now available for a short time free of charge, as part of a promotional campaign.
Thomas Drost from the ConIT AG Switzerland: "We just released version 3.7 of all three apps. So that as many users as possible may get the app - maybe as app catalog for the newly acquired iPhone 4S - we are giving away, as of right now, AppZapp Push and AppZapp HD. The promotion will last at least until the weekend."
AppZapp 3.7: New iPad-Layout, a glance at the old price, third-party reviews. AppZapp 3.7 provides more performance and stability. The HD version for the iPad has received a new basic layout which makes it even easier to work with the app catalog. The overall goal was to ensure that the user is able to benefit even faster from using the app.
* App-Detail-Page has been revised: The detail page for an accessed app has been greatly improved but also simplified. This way information may be captured much faster. From now on app recommendations will be displayed. AppZapp will not only show the current price but also the old one and will additionally present the price development for a whole year.
* Third-party Reviews: Before spending money to purchase an app it is important to get official reviews. For this reason AppZapp incorporates reviews from other blogs and online magazines.
* Ratings and Comments: The number of user ratings that are available for an app will be displayed in the lists. AppZapp attaches a small country flag to each comment to clarify the origin of the commentators.
* Improved MyApp-List: Users that joined the AppZapp community free of charge, value the added services like price and developer alerts. The MyApp-List shows someone's own inventory. Effective immediately the list offers even more filter and sorting options.
Thomas Drost: "We also improved the sharing of app tips by e-mail. AppZapp may be used in Portuguese, Japanese, Russian and a simplified Chinese."
Pricing and Availability:
AppZapp is available in three versions. AppZapp for the iPhone and the iPod touch is being given away for free on a permanent basis since it is financed through on-screen advertising. AppZapp Push is also designed for iPhone users. For the purchase price of $ 0.99 this app will display push alerts if a price or developer alert has been set. AppZapp HD for the iPad is usually priced at $1.99.
ConIT AG, based in Basel, Switzerland, is a company with experiences in Web Development, Mobile Development, Database Development, Online Marketing and Consulting. ConIT AG Switzerland provides a service with AppZapp which allows the search and finding of products, programs and apps by multiple providers. They offer their clients an even easier search for new and interesting apps and bargains with their own AppZapp related app. Copyright (C) 2011 ConIT AG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.