November 10, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Quantum Sheep (Air Supply, Gravitrixx, Attack of the Kraken) today launches "Sunshine - Here comes the Sun!" - a unique and beautiful new game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The game sees players young and old take on the role of the Sun itself (he's never looked cuter!), rising and setting throughout history, trying to bring happiness to the world!
This is accomplished by shooting grumpy clouds with fireballs, and trying to avoid setting fire to things. Tap on the screen to shoot fireballs to where your finger is. Shooting Grumpy clouds with your fireballs increases the world's happiness. Shooting anything else will increase the world's sadness. Be careful what you shoot! Immensely cute graphics, addictive gameplay and a huge sense of fun round off this addictive game:
* Collect 24 fun hats to wear
* Beautiful Retina display graphics (on supported devices)
* Level up as the Sun in this unique and charming game
* Shoot those grumpy clouds across history in a variety of time periods and locations
* Eight worlds to explore, with four seasons in each world
* Wonderfully cheerful music from Yerzmyey and Mister Beep
* Great for everyone and anyone
* Simple to play, but with layers of subtle depth that will keep you coming back again and again
* 12 fun achievements to get
* Game Center leader boards for each world, as well as an overall high score
* Large iPad screen is perfect for kids to play on
* Keep a little Sunshine in your pocket with the iPhone/iPod touch version
Note - the iPhone version of the game is compatible with iPhone 3GS and upwards and 3rd generation iPod and up. The iPad version is compatible with all iPad versions.
Quantum Sheep started out many moons ago making WAP games for mobile phones. Currently, Quantum Sheep designs and makes games for iPhone and iPad, with Mac and Android games on the horizon. The company's aim is to bring something different to the table. Small, affordable games that are, above all else, fun, and have something unique about them. Copyright (C) 2011 Quantum Sheep. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.