New version of Disk Drill Media Recovery released - priced 60% Off
November 23, 2011 in Software
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - CleverFiles, the leading provider of data recovery software for Mac OS, today announced the availability of the new version of its popular data recovery solution: Disk Drill Media Recovery 1.5.
Launched in the very beginning of 2011 and available now on the Mac App Store, the app is priced only $19.99 for a limited time (usually $49.99) starting November 16th.
Disk Drill Media Recovery is the ultimate data recovery solution for every Mac user who likes keeping their software collection up-to-date and delivered via the App Store. Long story short, Disk Drill Media Recovery is a feature-limited edition of Disk Drill PRO sold directly from the developer's website (due to certain limitations imposed to Mac developers who want to sell their software on the App Store).
Disk Drill is the ultimate data recovery software on the App Store since it has:
* Extremely simple and nice user interface
* Quick and Deep Scan modes to recover just deleted items and files that were gone long ago
* Support for any file system (HFS/HFS+, FAT, NTFS, ext3, non-formatted disks) for data recovery
* Guaranteed Recovery protection method that acts as a missing Recently Deleted feature in Mac OS
* S.M.A.R.T. monitoring as a failure-prevention mechanism for your hard disk
* Huge collection of file signatures, constantly enriched by adding new ones
Disk Drill Media Recovery 1.5 is a worthy update:
* Data recovery speed has been improved
* CleverFiles Team added Guaranteed Recovery, a totally new data protection method only available in the non-App-Store version of the software before
* New localizations: Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, Polish
* Interface has been completely refreshed with the new graphics
* Improved saved session files compatibility
* Plenty of other improvements and changes
App Store's edition of Disk Drill features all data recovery and data protection algorithms available in the non-App-Store program, except for Recovery Vault. Additionally, you won't be able to recover data from your main (boot) drive. However, there's a nice workaround for that: you can either make a disk image (DMG) of your main drive and recover data by mounting it back to your Mac. Or you can connect your Mac in a target mode to another Mac and run the recovery there. These workarounds are described in details at the vendor's knowledgebase.
So, if you need to get your data recovered from external disk, memory card or a USB thumb drive, hurry up to the App Store for your discounted copy of Disk Drill Media Recovery, the promo offer may expire every other day.
To sum it up: Disk Drill Media Recovery is only available at a discounted price for a limited time. It's the best and most user-friendly data recovery software available on the Mac App Store. It is built with 64-bit code, and is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish and Italian.
Free reviewer PROMO codes available.
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 6.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Disk Drill Media Recovery 1.5 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Established in 2001, CleverFiles is a privately owned software developer, specializing in system software utilities for Mac OS X. The company delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of thirty professionals. Copyright (C) 2001-2011 Cleverfiles Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+1 (214) 467-4991