December 11, 2011 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Saitama, Japan - eFusion today is pleased to announce the release of Voice Recorder HD 4.1 with improved iCloud support for iOS 5 user. You may already noticed that iOS default app "Voice Memos" absents from iCloud auto sync. Voice Recorder HD included a feature to fill that gap and keep your recording up to date across all your iDevices through iCloud.
Take a voice record at business meeting, class room, chamber or interview and it will be available on your other iCloud devices when back to desk.
Voice Recorder HD is a high quality recorder for the business person, student, teacher, doctor, audio professional, sound engineer, journalist and anyone else who needs to manage voice memos. Voice Recorder HD supports background recording and play. It is a must have app for every iPad, iPhone, iPod featuring the quickest, unlimited, high quality audio recording, gorgeous UI and easy of operation. It is the #1 downloaded voice recording application for iPad in Japan, Russia. Also featured by Apple as "What's Hot" in all category, listed in 2010 best recording applications, Japan.
* Background recording (Open other app while recording)
* Ability to configure audio quality
* Share voice memo by email
* Share and backup recorded voice memo over the iCloud
* Upload into Dropbox
* Auto save recording while interrupt by incoming call
* Transfer audio files to computer(PC/Mac) using USB (iTunes require)
* Recorded audio file can play on any Operating System
* Tagging voice memos
* Long time recording (Tested up to 8 hours. Make confirm available disk space for long recording)
* Quick and simple to use
* Universal binary (iPad and iPhone version in a single application).
* Supports external mic to record long distance sound. This feature is ideal for sound engineer, vocalist and journalist.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2(For iCloud feature iOS 5.0 or later)
* Universal Application
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Voice Recorder HD 4.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Based in Saitama, Japan, eFUSION is an application development and consulting company for iOS and the World Wide Web. eFUSION strives to provide clients with only the highest quality products and solutions. Copyright (C) 2011 eFUSION. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Facebook Logo and the Facebook Trademarks appear any area that is trademark of Facebook Inc.