The Escapers release Flux 4
April 17, 2012 in Web Design
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - The Escapers are very excited to announce the immediate release of Flux 4, the latest version of the MacWorld Five-Star winning web design environment.
Flux 4 is now taking the fight to DreamWeaver with a pure Cocoa Mac application, with amazing new features including:
* FreeCode. Flux has always had great WYSIWYG support for valid XHTML, but in the real world valid XHTML is not all you'll have to work with sometimes. Flux 4 now has FreeCode to allow WYSIWYG manipulation of invalid HTML. It has to be seen to be believed. Many of our beta testers simple refer to FreeCode as 'magic'.
* Brand new FTP. We all know networks go down, and FTP servers crash. Now Flux can overcome those glitches with rock-solid FTP support with reliable UNIX underpinnings.
* Image Maps. Draw them how you want them. Flux 4 now lets you draw out complex image maps like you were using a vector drawing package. Once you have tried it, you'll wonder how you ever lived without out it.
* Flux is a CSS believer, and now you can easily use CSS gradients without resorting to code or images.
* AutoComplete. Flux allows just about everything to be done in it's rich graphical interface, but sometimes we want to get down and dirty in the code. Flux 4 now has killer HTML auto-complete for the code hackers amongst us.
* Flux 4 now has an embedded Inspector for first-class, full screen use on Mac OS X Lion.
Flux 4 is a fundamental enhancement to the already powerful Flux 3. Flux 3 already offered a strong competitor to Adobe's DreamWeaver, but now Flux 4 brings about a truly killer alternative at an amazing price.
Flux 4 is available worldwide on The Escapers website.
With a commitment to providing the highest quality software, The Escapers was founded in 2007 by two brothers for the purpose of publishing personal productivity software solutions expressly for the Mac platform, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2007-2008 The Escapers. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.