January 28, 2009 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Winnipeg, Canada - Stunt Software is pleased to announce the release of On The Job 3.0, a major new version of their time tracking and invoicing application for OS X. On The Job has two main complimentary functions - tracking time and expenses, and creating invoices. This version of On The Job is nearly a complete rewrite from version 2, and contains a vast array of new features and enhancements.
Highlights of the new features include:
* New flexible invoice layout engine
* Template editor for producing fully customizable invoices, quotes, or time sheets
* New streamlined user interface
* Invoices can now be created for a specified date range
* New outstanding invoices to easily see unpaid invoices
* Custom hourly rates can now be set for specific items
* Status bar menu to control the timer
* Individual timing sessions are now tracked, and can be edited
* Additional expense types have been added: quantity and mileage
* Per client currency settings
* Automatic and fully customizable invoice number generation
Pricing and Availability:
On The Job 3.0 can be purchased at Stunt Software's online store for $39.95 (USD) for new customers, or $14.95 (USD) for customers upgrading from version 2.0. The software comes with a 20 day free trial period and a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. On The Job requires OS X 10.5 or newer.
Stunt Software has been dedicated to creating high quality software for the Macintosh platform since 2004. Copyright 2004-2008 Stunt Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.