Delivery Tracker 1.0 iPhone App now available in Apple App Store
April 27, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Pune, India - Real Notions, a privately held iPhone(R) software development company, today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Delivery Tracker 1.0, an iOS app to track your shipments and packages on an iPhone and iPod touch and iPad. The application keeps you updated with the latest status of all your shipments including the expected ship date and the current location. Adding shipments is easy - just use the built-in camera to scan the bar-code of the tracking number.
Some of its features include:
* Support for all the leading carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS as well as other country-specific carriers
* Quickly add tracking numbers by scanning bar-codes. No more typing in long tracking numbers
* Over-the-air support for new carriers new carriers added all the time
* Unlike most other delivery tracker apps that have a cluttered UI, Delivery Tracker has a well-organized, intuitive UI to keep track of your shipments
"Any online shopper knows how difficult it is to keep track of all your shopping and packages" says Anupam Godbole, Founder of Real Notions. As the cliche goes, now there is an app for that!
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 5.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Delivery Tracker - Shipment, Package Status Tracker 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Delivery Tracker - Shipment, Package Status Tracker 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Pune, India, Real Notions, a privately held iOS software development company found in 2010 by CEO Anupam Godbole has some noteworthy iOS application like TV Schedules and the most recent Delivery Tracker under it's belt. Copyright (C) 2012 Real Notions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.