7-in-1 Offline Translate and supplemental applications updated
May 17, 2012 in Travel
[prMac.com] Sofia, Bulgaria - SkyCode Ltd, a leading machine translation products developer in the European Union released updated versions of its unique product - 7-in-1 Offline translate for iOS devices. The product features completely offline text translation, which makes it the ultimate language tool when traveling abroad. The 7-in-1 Offline translator, offering translation between any of the following languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish.
The update also covers bi-lingual versions of the product.
* Improved translations
* Compatibility fixes
The whole product offer consists of:
* 7-in-1 Offline translator, offering translation between any of the following languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish
* Offline Translators from and to English with French, German, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish languages
Translation features for 7-in-1 product:
* Fully functional translation without any internet connection
* Automatically detects input language
* Translates from and to English, Spanish, Turkish, German, French, Italian and Bulgarian
* Second language button (in the upper left corner) and swap languages button (in the top center of the screen) for easy swapping between the two languages
Dictionary features for 7-in-1 product:
* Dictionary between English, Spanish, Turkish, German, French, Italian and Bulgarian
* Recognizes any word form and identifies its features (number, person, gender, etc.)
* Displays all the translations for a given word
For more details and to download Offline Translator please check in App Store.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad, iOS v.3.0 or later with 256MB RAM or more.
Pricing and Availability:
7-in-1 Offline Translate 1.0.6 is available for $3.99 (USD) worldwide (in other currencies too) exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category. The bi-language versions are usually available for $2.99, but users should check often for regular price reductions on these versions.
Located in Sofia, Bulgaria, SkyCode Ltd is primarily focused on developing language technology systems. Copyright (C) 2012 SkyCode Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.