July 30, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Perrysburg, Ohio - A new collaborative event photography app for iOS just released! Phototwine 1.1 for iOS intertwines all of the photos taken at your event with the app. Anyone who you invite and join's the event will have all of the photos uploaded to an online gallery and displayed back to everyone's device in real time!
Has anyone taken photos at your children's birthday parties and you asked them to send them to you and they never got around to do it? Now, ask everyone at your events to take their photos with phototwine and you will automatically receive them.
Do you remember the weddings that had a disposable camera on every table? Or more recently when you and everyone else were taking photos with their iPhone? Now, you can see everyone's perspective at every wedding you go to including your own. No more asking everyone to submit their photos, they will automatically be there! Not only will you receive them on your iOS device but your photos will also always be available in your own online gallery to order your favorite prints.
Phototwine will be your go to private event photography app!
* Everyone can download the app and join any event for free by entering your unique event code.
* Create an event and choose the date, start time, and length. Capture your event in 1 (free), 8 ($0.99) USD, and 24 ($1.99) hour lengths which allows you to keep it distinct.
* Share your event code with anyone you want to join the party! You are in control. Enter the code and your done. No limits on photos or the number of people who join.
* Share the admin code with other event organizers to allow them to delete photos or share the code.
* Collaborate and see everyone's perspective of any event.
* View photos from all attendees - in real time.
* Automatically saves the photos you take to your camera roll.
* Privacy settings allow you to hide your event from displaying in general searches or the public gallery on Phototwine online.
* Easily search your non private event online and print the photos you love via SmugMug.
* 6 filters allow you to give your photos a unique look!
* Share any photo on Facebook, or by email.
* After your event has ended, you're still able to share your code with anyone to view the photos.
* "The Twine" allows users to share their favorite photos with the Phototwine community. Check back often to see the latest!
Phototwine is perfect for weddings! This app gives a modern take on having a disposable camera at every table, and is much more affordable.
It's also great for many other types of events:
* Birthday Parties
* Bar or Bat Mitzvahs
* Family or school Reunions
* Bachelorette or Bachelor Parties
* Baby Showers
* Bridal Showers
* First Communions
* Sporting events
* Block Parties
Take out some time to share photos with your friends or loved ones like they always want!
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 13.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Phototwine 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Perrysburg, Ohio, Phototwine LLC was founded in 2012 by Aaron Harwell. I am just a regular guy working as a Firefighter/Paramedic for the City of Perrysburg in Ohio. In addition to serving my community I also have a passion for Photography. After starting a small local photo booth business I decided to solve the problem that I had at my wedding and one that I noticed at every wedding I have ever been to. Everyone was taking photos that the bride and groom never get to see. Phototwine solves this problem. Now that everyone carries an awesome camera in their pocket with the proliferation of the iPhone. There has never been a better time to capture all of those images at any event. Phototwine, Intertwine your photos. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Phototwine LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.