Numerology: Baby Namer Helps Parents Name Their Baby, With A Twist
October 12, 2012 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Sandy, Utah - Numerology: Baby Namer is a new iOS app that taps into an ancient wisdom, called numerology, to help expecting parents find a name for their baby.
Are you having a baby or know someone who is? Do they need help coming up with a name? Do they want that name to really mean something? Numerology: Baby Namer can help. It does the things most baby name apps do, but that's just to start. It has a names reference to help you come up with names and it helps you manage your list of possible names. This is where the similarities end. Numerology: Baby Namer goes further and analyzes that name and tells you what your baby will be like with that name. It does this with an ancient wisdom called numerology. Numerology was even used by Pythagoras in ancient Greece.
* Use the science of numerology to help name your child
* Keep track of names you are considering for your child and arrange them in order of preference
* Browse and search a database of over 20,000 names to help you find possible names
* See how your baby's name affects their personality, destiny, outlook on life, and other traits
* See how your baby's birth date will affect their traits
* Email name analysis reports to yourself, relatives, and friends
* Share Numerology: Baby Namer and its insights on Facebook and Twitter
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Numerology: Baby Namer 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. It will go up a dollar each day until it reaches its final price of $9.99.
Based in Sandy, Utah, infiniteNIL was founded by Rod Schmidt in 2003. The company develops software for Apple's iOS and OS X that will improve their customers lives in some small way. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 infiniteNIL. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.