Dollarm Is the Alarm Clock Where User Pays Real Money For Oversleeping
November 6, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Whatever Apps is pleased to announce the release of Dollarm - free smart Alarm Clock for iPhone. Dollarm solves the problem of oversleeping by using greed to encourage him/her to wake up. The user pays money for every overslept minute. Everyone prefers to wake up on time than pay money.
In Dollarm, the user specifies the price for every minute he overslept after the alarm clock rang. The minimum minute price is 10 cents. Users do not have to pay money to try Dolarm as 1$ is already on account immediately after installation.
To prevent from disabling alarm, the user has to solve a mathematical problem. Only after the correct answer will the alarm turn off. Unlike most smart alarms Dollarm does not drain iPhone battery life and does not require iPhone to be turned on. Dollarm can be downloaded from the App Store absolutely for free.
Problems Dollarm helps to solve:
* Ignoring alarm once it starts to ring
* Disabling alarm by habitual hand movement and further sleeping
* Keeping iPhone on for Alarm Clock to work
* Draining iPhone battery life
* Works when iPhone is locked or app is closed
* Does not waste battery power
* Makes user solve a little math problem to turn alarm off
* Provides clean, simple, intuitive design
* Has 12 and 24 hour time format
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dollarm 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Small iOS Development Team located in Moscow, Russia. Was created in 2012. We are developing iOS and Mac applications. There is no exact application category orientation yet. Now we are working on several projects in photography, lifestyle and health categories. Also we have several ideas of apps for kids. Copyright (C) 2012 Whatever Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+7 (926) 690-93-44