Living Spaces brings 360 degree life to Home Design
November 8, 2012 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - Alan Mascord Design Associates Inc today are proud to announce the release and immediate availability of their latest popular Living Spaces lifestyle app for the iPad. This is the third edition of the popular home design magazine which brings you the freshest home designs, interactive renderings, and stunning photography from one of the nation's leading pre-designed house plan and custom home designers in the USA.
Demonstrated by Kevin Lynch during the Adobe MAX keynote, the premier issue of Living Spaces brought revolutionary iPad interactivity to the home design industry. This brand new dual orientation 'contemporary' edition continues to impress: Take the latest designs for a spin with 360 degree renderings, be inspired by fantastically crafted custom homes or find great ideas in exciting feature articles:
* The Art of Making Dreams Come True: The design philosophy behind the award winning storybook home constructed for the NW Natural Street of Dreams show in Portland, Oregon.
* Using Quality Images to market Your Home: A look at the importance of using quality architectural images to promote homes in construction.
* Top House Plan Styles By State: Which style homes are most popular throughout the USA, according to our own sales data.
* What Makes a Craftsman Home?: A look at the anatomy of one of the most popular styles; Craftsman.
* The Modern Ranch: Celebrating the homes and style of Robert Rummer.
* The Contemporary Collection: Some of our favorite and best-selling contemporary home designs, hand-picked from over 5000 designs which comprise the Mascord Collection.
* Multigenerational Plans: Following recent trends toward consolidating families, we present a collection of home designs for larger and integrated families.
* Quail Homes: A builder profile featuring and presenting the craftsmanship of Jon Girod's team at Quail Homes.
* Contemporary Elegance: A Photo Gallery presenting the Yamane Residence; a custom designed home / remodel with contemporary and asian influences.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4 or later
* 390 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Living Spaces 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Living Spaces 1.0
Screenshot (Front Cover)
Screenshot (Article Page)
Screenshot (Article Page)
Since 1983, Alan Mascord Design Associates, Inc. has been designing custom homes, stock home plans, and providing marketing and technical support to clients and hundreds of homebuilders nationwide. By balancing architectural perfection with the need to be practical, award-winning home designer Alan Mascord has assembled a creative team with the talent to identify trends in American home styles and the skills to translate them into designs that are beautiful, efficient and easy to build. Mascord's designs have gained national attention gracing the covers of magazines such as Builder, Better Homes & Gardens(R) and House Beautiful. Copyright (C) 1983-2012 Alan Mascord Design Associates, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.