May 21, 2009 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Derbyshire, UK - MonitorMyMac takes timed snapshots of your computer Screen(s) and / or takes snapshots from your connected Webcam. These images are stored locally (or remotely) and are also optionally uploaded to your FTP server meaning they can they be accessed from anywhere with Internet Access.
MonitorMyMac is genuinely useful, good value and fun:
* See what happened on your computer, or in your office / room when you were absent
* Verify that your children are not doing something they shouldn't be on their computer
* Monitor your Goldfish / Bird / Tortoise while you are on holiday
* Capture an image of the person stealing your computer
* Provide a visual record of what you were doing and when - ideal for billing those 'lost hours'
* Create a Quicktime Movie of the days images as a visual journal
* and lots more ...
* Supplied as a Universal Binary for Mac OSX
* Easy to use, Modern, Attractive, Clean and Minimal Interface
* Requires No Installation
* Can be run from a USB drive
* Low CPU and Memory Footprint
* Easily Customised with Many Preferences Options
* Big Brother to the Popular ScreenAudit Software
* Remembers the Locations and Sizes of All Windows
* Snapshots of your Screen and/or Webcam at Timed Intervals
* Full Stealth Capability
* Save Images to a Quicktime Movie / Slideshow
* Built in Image Viewer
* Stores Your Images Locally or on a Shared Device
* Automatically Upload Images to FTP Server
* Ability to convert Selected Images to a Quicktime Movie
* User Definable Image Quality and Snapshot Interval
* Three Webcam Image Size Choices
* Easy Archive Facility
* Support for Dual Monitors
* Speech Capability
* Activity Log with TimeStamp
* Can Capture the Dashboard and 'All Spaces'
* Supplied with an 18 Page Manual in PDF Format
* Mac OS X Version 10.3 or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 20 MB Hard Drive space
A Trial Version of MonitorMyMac can be downloaded from our website. The Trial Version is fully functional but only allows 10 snapshots before a restart is required. In addition an overlay is displayed on the screen saying 'Trial Version'.
MonitorMyMac is the big brother of ScreenAudit, the first application of it's type. MonitorMyMac is a complete rewrite and now has an inbuilt Image Viewer and the ability to automatically send images to a remote server via FTP. In addition MonitorMyMac has 'Full Stealth' capability. Press and Bloggers please contact us for us for a free license key.
Arten Science was setup in 2007 to design, develop and market quality commercial software for the Apple Mac OSX (Universal Binary), Windows XP / Vista and Linux with GTK 2.x. We also provide Bespoke Software Development and Technology / Database / Security Consultancy services. In addition to creating new solutions for our customers, all of our commercial products can also be tailored, modified and enhanced to suit your specific requirements. We can help you to use software to solve business problems and create business opportunities.