May 18, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Singapore - Mouse & Dog Productions, a husband and wife indie game developer team has released their very first game called Scat Fishing for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Not to be confused with the actual scat fishing, this game is about a smart cat named Scat whose hobby is to collect all the fishes that are around his island. Scat manage to build a robot that scares fishes out of the water and a Magic Net that is capable of moving with the power of the mind. Unfortunately, Scat messed up the formula and the Magic Net can only be used by humans instead.
The core concept of the game is very simple; catch as many fishes as possible within the allocated time.
Key features of the game include:
* Simple yet fun and challenging fishing game mechanics
* 40 different types of fish to catch.
* 3 fishing locations.
* Upgrade and power-ups to improve your fishing experience.
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad.
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Pricing and Availability:
Scat Fishing is free to download and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games Adventure category. An iPad version of the game will be available soon.
Based in Singapore, Mouse And Dog Productions is a husband and wife indie game development team. Founded in January 2013, Mouse And Dog Productions strive to create fun and exciting games for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2013 Mouse And Dog Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.