May 29, 2013 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - Digital Video S.p.A., the R&D Company of Toonz, today announces the upcoming release of Plastic for iPad. Available in the App Store the first week in June, Plastic will let users easily animate photos or drawings and share animations with their friends. No drawing experience is necessary: load an image, build a skeleton structure and animate this structure deforming the image.
Plastic uses an innovative and powerful technology that allows you to create a complete animation with just a single drawing. Animation is controlled by skeleton structures that allow you to make stretching and bending deformations with no need for drawing each pose. You can also modify the Stacking Order of skeleton nodes to fine tune overlapping sections: at any time you choose whether a part of the subject is in front or behind, giving much more freedom to your animation.
Plastic really brings your images to life! Unleash the artist inside you and challenge your friends by sharing your animations!
* Load images from the Plastic Library, Photo Library and iPad Camera
* Use the Edit Image tools for masking and flipping the loaded image
* Enjoy the intuitive skeleton creation
* Create new positions of the subject moving the skeleton nodes
* Animate the subject setting key frames in the Timeline
* Modify the nodes stacking order to fine tune overlapping sections
* Choose an image or a video as background
* Control the speed of your animation and add a soundtrack
* Share the animation on FaceBook, YouTube or send it by email
For more information about Plastic, please visit: Plastic online.
Digital Video S.p.A., the R&D Company of Toonz, is based in Rome, Italy. Digital Video has made the development of the Toonz software package its mission, and Toonz has become a world leader in cartoon animation applications. Digital Video also develops a product line for web animation and broadcast, the TAB, the line includes a Kids version, the TAB Kids. Further to Toonz and the TAB, Digital Video has developed other products for the animation industry: LineTest that offers a low cost solution for pencil testing and Story Planner, a powerful yet easy to use solution for sketching storyboards. Copyright (C) 2013 Digital Video S.p.A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.