October 24, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Not Doppler today is proud to announce Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, a brand new runner/shooter developed by Sky9 Games, set to be released onto the App Store this November. A spin-off from a popular Flash game series with over 100 million plays, Strike Force Heroes: Extraction sees players assume the role of a secret agent investigating a potential threat by a rogue military organisation. Your goal: infiltrate their headquarters and extract intel across 30 action-packed stages to uncover details of their plan.
An Intense Runner/Shooter... With Fresh Twists:
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction will offer a fresh and unique approach to the runner genre. The game comes filled with intense enemy shootouts, epic helicopter chases and a unique 'cover' mechanic; allowing players to shield themselves from fierce enemy onslaught - and to pick off the enemy one-by-one!
Furthermore, the game will come with 20 unlockable characters, each with unique perks and flaws - adding an extra layer of challenge which ultimately may aid or hinder your attempts to thwart the enemy's plans.
* Extract enemy intel as you infiltrate their headquarters
* Run, jump and shoot your way through 30 action-packed stages in Campaign Mode
* Unique 'cover' mechanic, allowing you to duck behind objects and pick off the enemy one-by-one
* The enemy will come well prepared, forcing you to engage in epic firefights
* Intense helicopter chases that will give you no choice but to run for your life
* 20 playable characters, each with unique flaws and unlockable perks
* 33 Weapons - 2 unlockable endless modes. Tons of upgrades and unlockables
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, is scheduled to launch this November on the App Store. Pricing and release date are still to be announced, with further details available in the coming weeks.
Not Doppler is a Sydney-based game publisher. Since 2005, Not Doppler has become well established in the Flash gaming sector, helping fund and sponsor over 120 original Flash titles. In 2012, Not Doppler made its entrance into mobile and tablet publishing with Earn to Die, which went on to become the #1 paid racing game on iPhone in over 50 countries. Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Not Doppler. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.