December 27, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Wuhan, China - Pinsibble Labs today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Padgram - Instagram Viewer for iPhone 1.0, a brand new version of their popular app for Instagram use. Like the iPad version, Padgram - Instagram Viewer for iPhone offers an ease of tagging and interaction with other users for a better social experience.
* Easy to like, tag, and share
* Comment and check profiles with simple taps
* Ability to hide a photo or all of a user's photos
* Subscribe to user or tag
* Ability to download photos and videos
* Easily manage multiple accounts
* View photos from around the world in Map view
* Explore photos based on category including Nature, Pets, Food, and Fashion
* Share pics on Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social networking sites
* Send photos via Email or save to Camera Roll
* Ability to view a user's photos, followings, and followed-by info
* Easily follow and unfollow people
* Maximizes social interaction
* Simplified navigation system
A brand new feature in the iPhone version is an improved navigation system in the Home view. Scrolling right provides access to user-related menus like "My Photos" and "My Likes." The left-side menu also includes a listing of the different categories such as Pet, Fashion, Architecture, and more. Scrolling left displays the subscribed users and tags.
Photos are conveniently organized in a two-column system. Tapping on a photo expands it to full-size. While in full-size view, photos can be browsed by scrolling in a horizontal direction. Detailed information on each full-sized photo can be accessed by scrolling in a vertical direction.
As in the iPad version, Padgram - Instagram Viewer for iPhone augments the social experience of Instagram viewing. Users can subscribe to a user with a simple tap of the "Subscribe" symbol. To subscribe to a tag, users simply type in the "Search" field and a custom hashtag symbol will appear before the entry. Users can tap "Subscribe" in the result page and the subscribed appear below the Subscribed Tags header. The app also offers suggestions for popular tags.
"We noticed that the Instagram iPhone app hadn't changed much since its debut," says Paul Yan, CEO of Pinssible Labs. "We recognized the need for improvement and created Padgram, which is now one of the most popular Instagram viewers for iPad. For our iPhone version, we've included all the features that made Padgram a Top 10 photo app in more than 50 countries. We've also incorporated a brand new, easy-to-use navigation system which has redefined what an Instagram app can do. We're bringing the viewing experience to the next level."
* English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugal, Russian, Slovak, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
* iOS 6.0 or higher
* iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Padgram - Instagram Viewer for iPhone 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. Ads can be removed for $0.99 (USD). A premium version with additional features is available for $2.99 (USD).
Based in Wuhan, China, Pinssible Labs was founded by Paul Yan, Pilow Liu and Wiki Zhao in 2012. Pinssible Labs, the development department of Wuhan Pinssible Netcom Science & Technology Co., Ltd. focuses on making photo apps. Their mission is to bring users a stunning UX for photo viewing, and help them edit and socialize photos. Copyright (C) 2013 Pinssible Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.