January 23, 2014 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - MBT today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Follow Mania 1.0.5 for iOS, a free Instagram app that offers users deep insights into their followers' and unfollowers' activity, and much more. Designed by Instagram lovers for those who love it as well, Follow Mania has a number of useful and unique features. The core function of this app that runs on the Instagram API is to help users find their friends who are on Instagram.
* Tracks your lost and gained followers
* Reveals users who are not following you back
* Shows follows you're not following back
* Displays those who unfollow you through real-time notifications
* Detects your secret admirers and haters
* Shows your previous Instagram unfollowers
* Displays the non-followers on Instagram you are following and commenting on
* Unveils friends you are missing on Instagram
* Displays secret spies or users who are spying on your account
* Offers 18 insights about your Instagram account
"Follow Mania is designed to help you find you perfect Instagram match. It also allows you to find new friends and track different kinds of follower activities," said Kristina Novak of MBT. "You can even determine who is spying on you apart from gaining valuable insights about different aspects of your Instagram account. This is a powerful tool to use along with Instagram."
* English, Russian
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
Follow Mania 1.0.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. An Android version of this Instagram app is also available via Google Play,
MBT is a young company, whose focus is global mobile applications market. MBT specializes in development and publishing of mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms. Copyright (C) 2014 MBT. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.