January 31, 2014 in Weather (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Viet Nam - Vinh Nguyen today released Humid for iPhone and iPod touch. Humid helps user find exact weather information they need with no cluster. Humid shows weather forecast info by text and charts. Built with simplicity and minimalism in mind, carefully hand-craft for the new iOS 7.
* Predict weather forecast for current location. Including currently, minutely, hourly or daily forecast
* Storm, snow, fog... alert
* Automatically check for new forecast information using new iOS 7's new background features
* Beautifully and informative charts for a quick look over temperature values
* Sunrise, sunset prediction
* Highest, lowest temperature with Real Feel
* Speaking option, helpful for accessibility support
* Humidity & wind speed measurement
* Minimum & maximum temperature in next 3 days
* Sharing options
Pricing and Availability:
Humid is available on the App Store for only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category. Humid is designed for iPhone and iPod touch. Humid requires OS 7.0 or newer.
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Vinh Nguyen, Developer.
Vinh Nguyen is currently an independent iOS developer lives in Vietnam. Copyright (C) 2014 Vinh Nguyen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.