March 1, 2014 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Kuna, Idaho - Independent Software Developer, Jeremy Novak today is pleased to announce the release of Bumpers version 1.1 for the iPhone. Bumpers is a Health & Fitness utility app designed for people who enjoy strength training with a barbell. Enter your working weight, choose the weight of your barbell, and the plates needed per side is displayed.
Bumpers was created with anyone who does strength training using a barbell in mind. Whether you are simply trying to stay in shape or strength training for competition, I hope you enjoy using Bumpers. I am committed to providing an easy to use and beautfiul app that serves a purpose in your training and does it properly.
* Support for the most common bumper plate weights and fractional plates in both LBs and KGs
* The most common barbell weights are included, from Olympic bars to EZ Curl Bars
* Easy access to 75% and 50% of your working weight for warmups
* 1 Rep Max calculator, enter the weight and the reps you can do to technique failure
* Rest timer with common rest intervals built-in, no need to switch apps between sets
* Contact the developer via email directly from the App for feedback and support
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bumpers - Barbell Calculator App 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Jeremy Novak is an Independent Software Developer from Kuna, Idaho working under the project title Incrementing Sheep. Jeremy is focused on making beautiful and easy to use software for iOS and OSX in the Health & Fitness, Productivity, Utility and 2D Game arenas. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Jeremy Novak. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.