March 25, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Spider Talk is pleased to introduce its updated version of "Zipper" 2.0. This is a file manager and file explorer application for iOS devices which allows you to import files, share files, convert files, compress and decompress archives. Zipper provides many unique features that are not available on any other file manager application in the App Store.
Zipper has a built-in compression tool which allows you to compress non-binary files upto 30%(zip), 50%(gzip) and 80%(bzip2). Zipper has a built-in file converter to convert files into different format like MP4, MP3, MOV, 3GP, PNG, JPG, flash and many more formats.
One other outstanding feature of Zipper is "Album Stream" which allows you to stream your photos from your device to your computer without importing to the iOS device. It just takes only two seconds to stream your photos and videos from your iPhone/ipad to your computer.
* Camera - Take a snapshot from your camera and save to the app
* Albums - Import selected photos from your camera album
* Wi-Fi - Download files from your Computer or other tablet or other phone by just typing the http URL if you are connected to the same Wi-Fi
* Bluetooth - Import by switching on the Bluetooth. Both the devices must be IOS. This works even if you are not connected to internet
* DropBox - Import files from your DropBox account by entering your DropBox account details. DropBox.com will ask you to authorize Zipper if you are downloading the files for the first time.
* Google Drive - Import files from your Google Drive account by entering your Google account details. Google will ask you to authorize Zipper if you are downloading the files for the first time.
* URL - This is a very useful method if you want to download files using standard protocols like FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SMTP, and more. You can use almost any standard protocols.
* Computer/TV - You can select set of files from Zipper and share via browser if your device and computer are using the same Wi-Fi. You can browse the files directly from your browser. If your TV is a smart TV and has a browser app, you can browser from your TV also.
* Gmail - Zipper has a built-in gmail compose view to attach your files directly to gmail without launching external gmail application. This avoids switching between apps. You can even access contacts from your gmail account.
* E-Mail - You can share files using your IOS mail if configured.
* Facebook - Zipper has ability to share your photos directly to FaceBook within the app. You can add titles to each photo and share.
* Bluetooth - If you are on a remote area where no internet!, no worries, just switch on bluetooth share to your near by friend!
* DropBox - You can upload your photos, videos, files to your DropBox account from Zipper app.
* Google Drive - You can upload your photos, videos, files to your Google Drive account from Zipper app.
* Convert - option allows you to convert files from one format to another format. For example if you want to convert .MOV to .3GP, you can convert within the app.
* Photo - You can convert photos from PNG to JPG and vice versa.
* Music - Multiple audio formats are supported including WAV, MP3, M4A, and more
* Video - Multiple video formats are supported including MP4, MOV, WMV, and more
* Flash - You can even convert your movies to flash files.
IV. COMPRESS - DECOMPRESS
* Compress - Allows you to Archive selected files and save disk space. All three formats can be decompressed when needed.
* .Zip(30%) - This is a typical zip and winzip compression.
* .Tar.Gz(50%) - If you have used Linux/Unix anytime you may be aware of what is tar and gzip. It is another way of compressing files and better that zip, but takes a little more time to compress.
* .Tar.Bz2(80%) - This is the highest compression algorithm and compress your non binary files upto 80%. Compression time may be more than other two options.
* Gallery - As the name implies, you can see all your Photos, Music, Videos, Docs grouped together.
* Gallery items are collected from Top-Level directory recursively. You can change the Gallery Root by tapping on the 'Change Dir' button.
* Slide Show - You can play the slideshow of all your photos with a background music.
* Music Player - Zipper has a built-in music player which allows you to play songs in foreground and background. You can choose to play all songs or selected songs.
* Video Player - Zipper has a buil-tin video player which allows you to play videos one after another continuously. Start the player and keep your device at one place and enjoy watching movies one by one.
* Docs Viewer - Allows you to view the docs one by one by swiping the document. You can also zoom in/out the photos/pdfs and html contents.
* You can tap the top gallery title to refresh the gallery list.
* Search - You can use keywords, regular expressions, partial filename to search files within Zipper app.
* Reveal - Clicking on a search result will take you to the parent folder of the result item
* You can narrow the search by tapping on the Search Root directory at the left top corner
* If you would like to refresh the latest updates, you can tap the Search Root and choose the same directory again
VI. ALBUM STREAM
* Album Stream allows you to stream your photos and videos from your device to your computer directly without importing to Zipper app.
* For example if you have 1000s of Photos and 100s of Videos on your iPhone which you want to see it on your Computer, just tap on "Stream All", it takes only two seconds to view all of them
* You can even download the selective photo or video. You can also choose certain photos and videos and choose "Stream Selected".
* Believe me it's all takes only 2-3 seconds. If you have smart TV with browser support, you can even view it on your TV. You can even play slideshow on the browser. This is really a cool feature !!
* Album Stream - Stream your photos directly to your computer
* You can stream all photos and videos or selected ones
* Zipper does not download any of these photos to the local storage. It picks the photo/video from the Photo Albums and stream it directly to the browser using the http URL.
* Tap on the little Refresh button if you have new photo taken while the streaming was on
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 32.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zipper - File Manager and Album Streamer 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. If you would like to support the developers you can support by doing in-app purchase available under "Options" tab. But in-app purchase is completely optional.
Spider Talk is a mobile application development company constantly strives to improve the service even more, to meet and exceed customer's needs and expectations. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2008 Spider Talk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.