April 10, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Eschborn, Germany - Zeichenkraftwerk, an independent mobile app development studio from a lovely little city in Germany, is proud to introduce Shadow Rebound 1.0 for iOS.
We lifted the concept of pong to a whole new level, by adding lights, shadows, obstacles and power ups. Play 30 challenging stages in campaign mode or compete with other friends in internet or local game mode. To get the game even more crazy, we added physical obstacles and power ups.
Three exciting game modes:
* Until The Light Goes Out - The more balls you let pass, the more light power you loose. That means after a while you hardly spot the ball.
* Time runs out - Has a countdown, the one with the most points at the end wins.
The light is increased during time, so at the beginning you can't see very much.
* Points, points, points is a classic game mode - You just play against your enemy and have to reach a certain point number. The light is divided by points, so the better player gets more light and can see more.
* Play exciting matches against the AI or against your friends (locally or on the internet)
* 30 challenging levels
* Internet Versus Mode
* Local Versus Mode
* Awesome lightning and shadow graphics
* Funky 8-bit music
* Climb the GameCenter leaderboards
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Shadow Rebound 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide on the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Eschborn, Germany, Zeichenkraftwerk Jeutter, Schaller, Stager GbR was founded in early 2010. The company specializes in design (print and digital), websites (design, content management system, online business) and software development for mobile devices, like iPhone or iPad and also for the desktop. Copyright (C) 2010-2014 Zeichenkraftwerk Jeutter, Schaller, Stager GbR . All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.