April 15, 2014 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Wellington, New Zealand - Freeridecoding today is proud to announce the release of DraftCode 1.3, a new version of its unique iPad PHP development environment with built-in code execution and webserver runtime.
PHP is a widely used open-source server-side scripting language designed to create dynamic Web pages and Web Apps from webshops to blogging platforms like WordPress and others.
DraftCode takes developing new ideas for your website or working on your PHP WebApp into the creative and casual habit field of the iPad.
DraftCode lets you write, run and debug PHP right on your iPad using built-in standard PHP 5.4.23 and support for all standard PHP extensions like SQLite3, MySQL, OpenSSL and many more.
DraftCode offers an easy to use workspace to organise your files and folders, and a versatile code editor with light or dank colour scheme, syntax highlighting for PHP, code shortcuts and an extended keyboard.
* Built-in standard PHP 5.4.23
* Webserver like runtime with full support for sessions, cookies, redirects, POST, GET etc.
* Includes standard PHP extensions like MySQL, SQLite3, PDO, ZIP, OpenSSL etc.
* Easy to use workspace
* Extended keyboard with shortcuts and snippets to simplify coding
* Hardware keyboard support
* Support to send files to other iPad Apps
New in 1.3:
* Optimised for iOS 7
* Updated version of PHP and additional PHP extensions
* Many runtime improvements
* Supports variable font size
* Many general improvements and bugfixes
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
DraftCode 1.3 is available for $9.99 USD in the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in beautiful Wellington, New Zealand, Freeridecoding is a privately held company founded in 2005. With a focus on the iOS and Mac platforms, Freeridecoding develops unique and user-friendly applications. Copyright 2005-2014 Freeridecoding. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.