May 1, 2014 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Billaboop is pleased to announce vidibox for iOS. Users will have the chance to get the app for $6.99 until Friday May 2nd, which is appreciable since the company will launch a major product update in 2 weeks, adding new features to what is already considered a game changer by early adopters.
vidibox offers a simple way to mix video and music while outputting the results in real time or saving them into videos. It gives musicians, mashup fans and VJs the ability to express themselves with an intuitive and professional quality video and audio mixing tool.
Since its release on April 8th, vidibox brings together a community of music, video and mashup lovers allowing them to share their projects, interact and even promote their artistic work. vidibox supports MIDI, Audiobus and external screens. New features will include AudioPaste and AudioShare support, as well as improved integration with iOS to import media.
* Transparent drum pad interface. Slots can contain audio, video or both
* Easy media import and arranging via drag and drop to slots
* Audio and video can be imported separately
* Play up to 16 tracks simultaneously, freestyle or quantized to the BPM
* An automatic video composition engine displays multiple videos at once
* Audio and video FX bank
* Hold, trigger or loop media
* External screen support to display projects with the app hidden
* Record videos of performances in real time and easily share them
* Audiobus support
* MIDI in/out support via CoreMidi
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 198 MB
Pricing and Availability:
vidibox 1.1.5 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Founded in 2009, Billaboop creates new musical and media applications for mobile platforms.Founded in 2009, Billaboop creates new musical and media applications for mobile platforms. CamBox, its video remixing app for iPhone released in June 2011, received outstanding reviews from Rolling Stone, The Next Web, Gizmodo, and Wired, and other industry publications. Billaboop combines pioneering technology with intuitive design to create new interaction paradigms for mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Billaboop. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.