June 17, 2014 in News (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Available today, OneReader by Information Addicts is a newsreader for iPhone and iPad that combines the efficiency of the traditional RSS readers with the ways we get news today. It aggregates RSS feeds and articles exchanged on social networks in an efficient interface designed to make it easy to browse a lot of content.
No matter how you like to get your news, RSS, Twitter, Facebook... OneReader makes it easy to deal with the large number of articles you are bombarded with every day.
* You are in control of your news sources: your favorite web sites through RSS feeds and your contacts on social networks. OneReader turns your Twitter, Facebook and App.net timelines into a stream of articles, presented with their title and an excerpt.
* Your friends' and contacts' posts become comments to the articles and you can reply, favorite, like directly from the app.
* You keep track of what you have read: you get each article just once, even if it is shared on multiple sources.
* You enjoy many options for sharing and storing articles (Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, create task in Omnifocus or Things, etc.).
* You can read your news on any of your devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) with full synchronization.
OneReader is focused on efficiency and allows you to quickly scan the news whatever its origin and decide what you want to read, share, store... or skip. This makes it the ideal news reader for those who value selecting their sources and making their own decision on which articles will interest them.
The overall aim of OneReader is to make it easy to deal with information delivered as streams. Future versions will add more sources, more sharing and storage services and will continue streamlining the interface. Later, additional features are planned to help when the streams become really too large.
* English and French
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
OneReader 1.0.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
Located in Paris, France, Information Addicts is the one-person company of David Bonnefoy. Information Addicts develops mobile applications that make it easy to deal with the large amount of information we receive every day. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Information Addicts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.