June 30, 2014 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Vallda, Sweden - DM Design today is pleased to announce the release of Week Timer 3.0, an update to their popular time tracking app for iOS devices. The Week Timer App simplifies the process of tracking your worked hours, overtime and keeping your timesheet up to date. Week Timer v3.0 for simple time tracking and time sheet support is available as localized versions in Spanish, French, German, Swedish, Dutch and Italian. Version 3.0 has a new fresh style with customisable backgrounds.
The main use case of Week Timer is to simply check in when arriving at work, and to check out when leaving. During the day tags can be used to quickly switch between tasks if needed. At the end of the week, one or more week reports may be selected for emailing to the office. The week report includes worked hours, break time, tags, notes and overtime both in an attractive HTML based report aswell as a CSV based version for use in a spreadsheet. The app can also be customised with beautiful backgrounds to make the daily time tracking a pleasure.
Some of Week Timers Features:
* Day and week hours overview
* Easy export by email both in text (HTML) and spreadsheet (CSV) format
* Tags to easily categorize hours in reports
* Automatic lunchtime insertion
* Timereports in decimal notation or minutes to support external time reporting systems
* Week number support (European & US)
* Overtime tracking on daily and weekly basis
* Predicted check out time
* Quickedit for smooth editing of your latest check in
* Tag Quick-Switching to switch between jobs seamlessly
* Notes supported for each entry
* Check out reminders to avoid working too much overtime
* Backup and restore of time report data
* Photo backgrounds to customize the look of Week Timer
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* iPhone or iPod touch
* 27.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Week Timer 3.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide in the App Store in the Business category from 30 June 2014.
DM Design started 2010 with iPhone Application Design and continues to focus on this platform. Our applications are aimed at being simple, to the point and focussed on a clearly defined use case. We are excited and looking forward to releasing more iPhone Applications in the future. Copyright (C) 2014 DM Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.