July 3, 2014 in Weather (E)
[prMac.com] Orlando, Florida - Kitty Code, LLC today is proud to announce promotional pricing for their award winning App, Hurricane Pro to kick off the 2014 hurricane season. Hurricane Pro, the professional level hurricane tracking software for the Apple iPhone, is starting off the 2014 hurricane season with promotional pricing. Available at $1.99 for a limited time, Hurricane Pro gives you the most up to date information on tropical systems around the world.
"With the Fourth of July holiday weekend close at hand and Tropical Storm Arthur threatening the North Carolina coastline, we wanted to get Hurricane Pro into the hands of those that need it most, without commercials, ads or interruptions." said Ilene Jones, CEO of Kitty Code, LLC.
Hurricane Pro is the standard in tracking applications that has spent the last six years helping people prepare for hurricane season and weather the storms with great tips, preparedness information and storm centered details. Hurricane Pro show where the storms are, in a beautifully detailed app that is quick and interactive.
Hurricane Pro Features:
* Storm Center provides the information most relevant to you including the latest tropical outlook and currently active storms
* Interactive Map lets you see a tropical system in detail including winds, location and pressure at every step along its path
* Satellite Center gives you over 50 different animated views of areas around the world where tropical systems develop
* Push Notifications keep you informed when there's new information you need to know. When a new storm forms, you'll be the first to know
* Historic Storms Library provides tracks for tropical systems going back to 1851 in the Atlantic, 1949 in the East Pacific
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Hurricane Pro 4.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) through July 6, 2014, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Kitty Code, LLC is a privately held startup in Orlando, FL, which writes innovative applications for hand held devices. With over 30 combined years of experience in weather, web technologies and game development we are able to create games and applications which are robust, fun to play, technically savvy and yet easy to use. Representatives from Kitty Code will be available at WWDC in June to speak to media in person regarding all of their apps. To find out more about Kitty Code, join us on our website. Copyright 2014 Kitty Code, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.