July 15, 2014 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Porto, Portugal - Following the huge success of myTuner Radio for Mac, AppGeneration Software today is pleased to launch myTuner Classical. This new app brings Mac users a whole new classical music experience. They can listen to the best themes from Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Rossini, Bach, Strauss, Mozart and many others, anywhere and anytime they want from their Mac. The app also features more than 200 classical radio stations from all around the globe, allowing users to record their favorite songs from the radio stations. Additionally, they can also check the top selling classical songs in any country
There are two versions of the app, myTuner Classical (free version) that features 20 classical themes from a variety of classical composers encoded at 128 Kbps and myTuner Classical Pro (at a special launch price of -50% off) with 60 classical themes encoded at 320 Kbps!
* 60 of the most famous classical music songs, encoded at 320kbps, to listen whenever you want*
* Select and listen to more than 200 different classical radio stations, searchable by country
* Check the top selling classical music songs per country each day and listen to a preview
* Add your favorite songs and radios to favorites for faster access
* Record a music playing on the radio in real time, so you can listen to it later
* Listen to music in the background
* Redirects you to Wikipedia, so you can learn more about the composer that is playing
* Minimal interface, always available so you can change music whenever you want
* Use AirPlay for a better sound experience
* 20 music songs encoded at 128kbps, in the free version
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 633 MB (99.9 MB for the free version)
Pricing and Availability:
myTuner Classical Pro is available at $4.99 USD for Mac OS X in the Mac App Store in the Music category (50% promotional price).
myTuner Classical is available for Free for Mac OS X in the Mac App Store in the Music category.
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2014 AppGeneration. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.