August 18, 2014 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Livorno, Italy - Rifra Mobile Apps is proud to announce the release of its new application "Champions Live 2014-2015" for Android and iOS. Champions Live 2014-2015 is the ideal companion for following the season 2014-2015 of UEFA Champions League, one of the most anticipated sporting events of the year, and for being the hero through the exciting game of predictions. Champions Live 2014-2015 provides a complete guide, updated in real time.
* Calendar of UEFA Champions League matches, group by group
* Information on all participating teams
* Details of the stadiums where the matches will take place
* Tables, results, scorers and yellow/red cards updated in real time
The user can also actively participate in the UEFA Champions League through the game of predictions by trying to predict the outcome of each match. Support from the Game Center (for iOS) will allow the user to compare results with friends and all the users of the Game Center. Finally, Champions Live 2014-2015 will provide detailed statistics on what were the most predicted results in the world on every single match.
* (iOS) Customize your application by selecting the graphics of your favorite team
* Comment live all matches
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 10.3 MB
* Android Phones & Tablets with operating systems v. 2.3.3 or later
Price and Availability:
Champions Live 2014-2015 v. 3.5.0 is available free of charge through the App Store in the Sports category and Google Play around the world.
Rifra S.r.l. is a company based in Livorno, Italy, and has 22 years of experience in the IT industry. Among other applications developed by the company, there are: La Liga Live 2014-2015, Europa League Live 2014-2015, Premier Live 2014-2015, Bundesliga Live 2014-2015, Serie A 2014-2015, Ligue 1 Live 2014-2015 and so others. Every years Rifra S.r.l. distributes free complete guides for many european football championships. Copyright (C) 2014 Rifra S.r.l.. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.