August 23, 2014 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Alpharetta, Georgia - The new Rately Shopping Browser for iPad and iPhone presents an alternative to conventional shopping methods on mobile browsers like Safari or Chrome. Instead of a highly manual tab management and bookmarking process, Rately offers a more dynamic, holistic, and tailored experience for everyday shopping.
* Shop faster - Shoppers can move from store to store by tapping on retailer logos - making navigation faster and easier. No typing required
* See a visual history of your items and stores - The Rately browser automatically saves the images, descriptions, and prices from the product pages you visit - creating a visual "recently viewed" across all stores
* Tag items from across stores - Rately lets shoppers personally organize their viewed items with custom tags. It can even give suggestions of other products based on the items tagged
* Get shopping inspiration - Rately generates personalized shopping ideas based on recently visited items
Be anonymous - Rately doesn't require an email or social logins. Just download and start shopping. In addition to the iOS app, Rately also comes in the form of a Chrome browser extension that automatically tracks visited items and stores when shopping on desktop, and syncs product and store information to the Rately Browser. That way, shoppers can consolidate their shopping in one place, while still taking advantage of tags and shopping ideas.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rately 3.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Rately springs from the minds of Digital Scientists, an Alpharetta, GA based company that specializes in mobile contextual marketing software. Learn more about Rately at the website and learn more about Digital Scientists at their website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Rately. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.