September 5, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Addo Label announces the recent release of their seventh update to Counters* iOS app, the most beautiful and polished tally counter app for iOS! Create multiple counters and easily count up, down, or reset to zero with multi-finger gestures as you track habits and other things in your daily life. Version 2.3 is packed with user requested features.
* Spoken Numbers - Introducing a Sounds section to app Settings. Switch between the default keyboard click sounds, a new spoken numbers option (each number is read out loud as you count up, down and reset), and no sounds at all. Note that regardless of sound setting, our app is always silent when the iOS mute switch is activated.
* Internationalization - The formatting of dates, times and numbers everywhere in our app are now localized for every language iOS supports by honoring Region Formats and 24-Hour Time settings on your iOS device
* Enhanced App Badge - Now you can select multiple counters to have several count numbers be summed together as a total number on the app badge! Previously you could only select one counter, but now you can select any number of counters, even all your counters if you'd like to display an overall total
* English Localizations - We localized the app for various English-speaking countries outside the United States, including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand and United Kingdom
* Airdrop Sharing - In addition to all the previously implemented sharing options (Mail, Messages and social media using screenshots, text and CSV files), now quickly share screenshots of your counts via AirDrop.
* Reset Gesture - When iOS Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom is turned ON (it's OFF by default), iOS hijacks all 3 finger gestures from apps. We created Single Finger Mode in v2.2 to allow users with Accessibility Zoom on to still do reset gestures, and now in v2.3 we changed Multi-Finger Mode's reset to use 2 finger tap and hold
* Flexible Counter Title Lengths - List view of counters now shows more or less characters of counter titles based on the number of digits of count numbers
* Numbers When Reordering - Now when you go into Counters List View's edit mode to reorder and delete counters, the counter titles and count numbers are displayed (previously only titles were shown)
* Up & Down Steps - The Up Step and Down Step controls have swapped positions with each other in New & Edit Counter Views for better UI consistency
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 1.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Counters* - Colorful Tally Counter for Simply Keeping Count of Things 2.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Addo Label is an indie software company that consists of two people (design by Kyung Min in SF and code by Kyle Weiner in NY) dedicated to handcrafting quality iOS and OS X apps. We make iOS apps that are useful and delightful. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Addo Label. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.