September 15, 2014 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Kanda Software, a leading software development firm, today is proud to announce the release of RollOnBY 1.0 for iOS, its new social feeds aggregator for Chromecast. RollOnBy combines people's busy online social lives into a unified experience. It mashes updates from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ into a continuous slideshow and allows to follow recent social updates while playing with the kids, working out, cooking or doing other activities around the house. The application is specifically created for Chromecast users, however people can also enjoy RollOnBy on the iPhone or iPad while on the go.
RollOnBY social feed aggregator monitors recent updates from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+, including pictures, videos, friends' status updates and likes. Users can read, like or comment by clicking on the post in a browser or on the mobile device. The post will immediately open in an originating social network.
* RollOnBy is specifically created for Chromecast users. You can easily cast RollOnBy slideshow to your TV
* If you are away from home, simply enjoy RollOnBy on your iPhone or iPad while on the go, in the gym or anywhere else
* Monitor recent updates from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google , including pictures, videos, friend likes and friend status updates
* Conveniently read posts, reply, like or comment. Click on any post on your iPad or iPhone and it will open in original social network
* Enable/Disable any combination of social networks depending on your preference for the moment
* Pause/Resume the slideshow anytime
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RollOnBY 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Kanda Software is a premier software development and quality assurance outsourcing company. The company specializes in complex and time-sensitive software that is essential for the business success of company's clients. Since 1992, Kanda Software has successfully developed, tested, and maintained complete software products, modules, and connectors that have jointly generated well over a billion dollars of revenue for their customers. Kanda offers a full-service analysis, design, and development organization capable of delivering complex and sophisticated solutions, while at the same time offering an extremely cost-effective approach to meeting even the most demanding deadlines. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Kanda Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.