September 18, 2014 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Nashik, India - Winjit Apps is pleased to introduce their new app, Pooja Ghar for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The devotional app is fun and simple to use. We don't try to complicate the Indian Aarti's and Bhajan's, we try to simplify it!
Our staff writes, "This Devotional App made simply to understand content that will help bring you closer to God in your every day. Good thing is of all its free and always."
* Make your own Pooja Thali with just a few steps
* Choose and make your own design for Temple. The app is an initiative , which allows users to build their own customisable temple
* Offer flowers, incense sticks and Prasad with One Touch with your any Android and iPhone
* Play or stop the ambient sounds which makes more nature's domain
* Play bell for any aarti with a single click
So what are you waiting for, feel free to download the application and make your every day devotional with the Pooja Ghar app. Keep in touch with God through the Pooja Ghar app. Please check out our devotional app. We think it could be a blessing for you!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 22.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pooja Ghar 188.8.131.52 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Entertainment category. There is also an Android version in Google Play.
Winjit Apps makes apps for the Indian Audience. Winjit has a dedicated mobility practice that develops Android, iPhone applications and across all device platforms. It is important because the content is customized and is easy to consume at unbeatable value. Also making sure that the content owner's revenue interests are preserved through monetization options. Our clients Times Music, Hungama, Sony Music, Nupur Audio, and more. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014Winjit Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.