August 24, 2009 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Huntsville, Alabama - Churr Software today is proud to announce the Stock Investment Guide 3 (SIG), a stock analysis tool for new and experienced investors using Mac OS X. The Stock Investment Guide software is a powerful tool to help investors avoid paying too much for a stock. Users can view historical price graphs, research company news and competitors, and print professionally formatted analysis reports.
Version 3 adds a stock library feature that allows users to organize stock analyses in to portfolio groupings, much like playlists are used organize digital music. This update also integrates portfolio-level price updates, data updates, and analysis. Version 3 also integrates a side-by-side comparison of completed analyses, which is a tool to aid users in their quest to select the best stock candidate from among up to five good quality stocks.
Feature Highlights in Version 3.0:
* A stock library to store completed analyses with the ability to sort analyses into portfolios for tracking and comparison
* Automatically download stock data from BetterInvesting, Stockcentral, or free internet data sources
* Built-in web browser with custom links that direct users to in-depth research for the company being analyzed
* Graphs of earnings, sales, pretax profit, and more allow users to estimate the future earnings potential of a company
* Determine Buy, Hold, Sell zones for each stock analyzed
* Full support of the SSG data file format for sharing data with users of similar software
* Crisp printed analysis reports and data graphs
* Time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs worldwide
* US English
* Mac OS X v10.3 or later
* Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) compatible
* Universal Binary for Power PC and Intel
* Internet connection for stock data import
Stock Data Subscription from StockCentral or BetterInvesting (a free trial is available for these services).
Pricing and Availability:
The Stock Investment Guide (SIG) is available for immediate download. There is a free 30 day trial available. The software can be purchased for $80 (USD).
Churr Software, located in Huntsville, Alabama, was founded by Brad Taylor who works in the aerospace industry. Brad has been an active investor since he formed a stock investment club in 1990.