November 10, 2014 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC is pleased to introduce their new science app 3D Molecules Edit & Test. This application allows one to build and manipulate 3D molecular models of organic and inorganic compounds. The key feature of 3D Molecules Edit & Test is the "Test yourself" mode that allows learners to check their knowledge of the 3D structure of molecules. The app is also great for any high school or college student in chemistry courses. Professionals will also find it very useful.
One of the key feature of 3D Molecules Edit & Test is the "Test yourself" mode that allows learners to check their knowledge of chemistry and chemical compounds. For this mode you can create your own correct model of molecule and send it to students. Students can download this molecule verification file and use it for "Test yourself" mode.
3D Molecules Edit & Test allows the users to open and view molecules in SDF or PDB format files, for example, from NCBI's PubChem, a public database of compounds or from RCSB Protein Data Bank. When you have finished building your molecule you can either open and save it in cloud services, like Dropbox, and third-party programs or sent by e-mail. The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
* Building molecule model of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements
* "Test yourself" mode to build the target chemical compounds
* Support of single, double and triple bonds
* Building molecule models of cyclic compounds
* Hints which provide information about what's going wrong with the builded molecule
* Visualization of Wireframe style, Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models
* Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects
* T-shaped and seesaw molecular geometries support
* Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule
* Bond-angle optimization
* Saving and sending the created model by e-mail
* Loading, editing and saving molecule in SDF file format
* Loading, editing and saving molecule in PDB file format
* Creating, sending and opening molecule verification file
* Export to VRML format for builded molecule
* Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail
* Opening and saving created molecules in cloud services and third-party applications
* Phone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 25.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
3D Molecules Edit & Test1.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2014 Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.