December 12, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Santa Monica, California - Bitpoem Inc. has released Exposure 1.2 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, being featured by Apple as a "Best New App" and "Favorite App of the week" by Gizmodo. Digital cameras can capture amazing photos but Exposure allows the user to add a personal touch to their photos.
Exposure has an innovative photo editing user interaction. It allows the user to apply different effects on different parts of a photo. The user roughly draws over or taps in an area of the picture and Exposure selectively applies the effect on the area selected. It has amazing effects that enables a whole new level of creative possibilities and a simple picture can look like a professional photo or even an art work.
Exposure also easily shares pictures with all the major social networks (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and others) and features an iOS 8 Photo Extension to help users edit their pictures in the most comfortable way possible for the user.
Version 1.2 brings a lot of new features:
* High resolution editing and image output
* New Pop Art effect: Your photo will travel in time to the 60s
* New Newspaper effect: Turn your photo into a newspaper print
* New Smooth effect: Smooth every surface - Looks awesome on selfies
* Blackout effect: make nice silhouettes or remove the background
* Motion effect: An amazing motion effect for your photos
* Enhanced Cartoon effect
* Optimized all effects, now using Metal on iOS 8
* Bug fixes
* Patent Pending algorithm to help analyze and separate objects in scene
* Cutting edge and innovative interaction: No more filters, you interact directly with your pictures
* Photo Extension, totally integrated with iOS 8
Several amazing effects to apply to the pictures, such as:
* Original: The original color photo
* B&W: Turns the picture into Black & White
* Grey: A deeper Black and White
* Aged: Sepia-like, aged effect
* Ice: Applies a very cold feeling to any photo
* Vibrant: Augments the vibrancy on the photo, enhancing all the colors
* Intense: Brings all the intensity in your photo
* Picasso: Turn your photo into a painting
* Bokeh: Simulates the Depth-of-Field effect, using a 3D representation of an actual lens
* Glow: Adds a beautiful glow to your photos
* Zoom: Simulates a zoom motion blur
* Miniature: Adds a Tilt-shift effect to your photo
* Sketch: Turn your photo into a pencil sketch
* Cartoon: Like comic books
* Watercolor: A colored pencil sketch of your photo
* 8-bit: Turn your photo into an 8-bit art
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 28.2 MB
Pricing and Availability
Exposure 1.2 is $1.99 USD / GBP1.49 / Euro1,79 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Eduardo Fonseca, CEO and Co-Founder at the Bitpoem website.
Located in the sunny Santa Monica, CA, Bitpoem Inc. was founded in 2014 by Aline Mary Fonseca and Eduardo Fonseca with the goal of creating apps that connect with our users in the most personal way. We strive to create "Digital Masterpieces". All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Bitpoem Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.