February 19, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - They killed his best friend. Now Mack Masher, 80's action movie star and tooth, is out for vengeance against the army of candy responsible. This is the premise of Sweet Revenge, the latest game from Philadelphia based game studio FishPotato Games, now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Players control Mack, a tooth, as he rappels down candy themed buildings, unleashing a blaze of gunfire on the heavily armed candy occupants. Tilt, tap, swing and shoot through 10 levels of increasing challenge, tossing grenades and collecting coins along the way. With the ability to upgrade weapons in the armory and win additional coins and prizes in the Lucky Lottery scratch off game, Sweet Revenge promises to be an experience like no other on the App Store.
"Early reaction to and support for this game has been fantastic," says game developer and creator Alan Thomas. "I ran a successful KickStarter campaign and the response was tremendous. Sweet Revenge is a dentally demented and brutally fun game like nothing else. It's the only game out there with a gun-toting tooth. Stop reading and download this game."
Sweet Revenge features:
* Super Easy, Fun Gameplay - Tilt, tap and swipe to control Mack as he delivers a lead-laced litany of pain; So easy, even a kid can do it
* Ten Buildings To Ravage - Ever increasing challenges; Ten buildings - including the Choco Condos, Minty Manor and Lollipop Lofts; get tougher and taller
* Gummi Rampage - Complete a building to start a gummi rampage; Toss grenades to make sure your message is delivered loud and clear
* Buy And Upgrade Weapons - Visit the Armory to purchase and upgrade your weapons; Four unique options to best suit the way you want to play
* Lucky Lottery - Buy more coins to upgrade faster; Or spend your hard earned coins on scratch-off lottery tickets for a chance at big prizes
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 23.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sweet Revenge 1.0 is currently Free to download during its launch day (Reg. $0.99 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Alan Thomas is an independent game developer based out of Philadelphia and the owner of FishPotato Games. A one-man show, he designs and programs all of his creations. Sweet Revenge is his seventh game since he launched his studio in 2012. As a designer, illustrator, programmer, avid gamer and dog lover, his games combine the things he loves into one of a kind gaming experiences. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Alan Thomas. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.